Published by Georgi Sotirov at 2007-10-15 13:21:15 UTC
A time ago, I wrote about the problems I have with my ISP. The frequent connection interruptions drove me crazy and I decided to switch to another (assumed) better ISP. So the server is now part of the Megalan network and because of this his IP address has changed. It is now 22.214.171.124 (the old one was 126.96.36.199). Nevertheless the domain settings were changed at around 10:00 EEST today it may take up to 48 hours to get all DNS servers updated.
I'm pleading to be excused for the inconvenience, but this change was absolutely necessary. I hope that this will improve server's accessibility and it all be for good.